Monday, February 16, 2009

Less than a week to get your Blink shirt!

Taken from Blink-182's Myspace Bulletin:
We just wanted to give you a heads up that there is a less than a week left for you to be able to get the new Blink 6 Arrow Chrome Smiley at recession prices.

The sale ends Sunday February 22.
2009

Sale Price:
T-Shirts $10
Sweatshirts $30

Regular Price:
T-Shirts $20
Sweatshirts $45

You can get your Blink goods at:
http://www. gomerch. com/blink182

Also check out a Blink-182 Ding for all of electronic devices.
http://www. dinglife. com/blink182

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$16 for a sticker can suck my cock
(at ding.com)

i'll admit they look pretty rad and I'd love to get the chrome smiley one for my env2, but there's no chance in hell that my parents are gonna let me use their credit card to buy a $16 sticker, even if i pay them cash

ordered a white and a black shirt though. found no use of ordering a hoodie since winters nearing it's end and im more of an open jacket type wearer

Always 182 said...

Yea, I'm kind of kicking myself now that I didn't get a Blink shirt at recession prices since I'm so poor.